Got those camping Instagram photos ready to go?
Why not use these camping Instagram captions to make sure that your photos shine even more.
Whether you’re a frequent camper or you go once in a while against your better judgment, these range from funny camping Instagram captions to short camping quotes to deep camping captions so you can pick the perfect one.
These are the best camping quotes to use, and if you’re looking for recommendations of where to camp, definitely look into both California and mountainous areas like Utah where you can find some absolutely gorgeous spots.
Also, don’t forget to check out this guide on what to pack for camping, most importantly, this sturdy, but fashionable phone case so you can get all of your camping pics without worrying and this genius waterproof phone contraption so you don’t have to worry if it rains and you’re far from your tent!
1. A bad day camping is better than a good day working
2. Living that camping life
3. Camping hair, don’t care
4. Life is best when you’re camping
5. Camping is the answer. Who cares what the question is?
6. I don’t need therapy, I just need to go camping
7. Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better
8. cold air, dark night, warm fire, bright stars
9. There’s no wi-fi in the mountains, but you’ll find no better connections
10. What happens in the camper, stays in the camper
11. Camping rules. Stare in the fire. Listen to the birds.
12. Life’s better when you add fresh air and a warm campfire
13. Camp. Explore. Dream. Discover
14. Cooking and eating outdoors makes it taste infinitely better
15. All I need is a campsite and good company
16. I googled my symptoms. Turns out, I need to go camping
17. Make time for the great outdoors
18. Life is good in the woods
19. Real freedom lies in wilderness, not civilization
20. Of all the paths you take in life, make sure a few of them are dirt
21. The stars are better company anyway
22. Good things come to those who camp
23. Let’s sleep under the stars
24. To be whole is to be camping
25. Campers have s’more fun
26. Live, laugh, love, camp
27. May the forest be with you
28. Away from the city and loving it
29. Camping is nature’s way of promoting the motel business
30. Call in sick, turn off your phone, and go camping
31. Follow me to the campground
32. Going camping, be back never if I can help it
33. Camp, rinse, repeat
34. Weekend forecast: camping, with a side of drinking
35. Welcome to our campsite, where friends and marshmallows get toasted
36. Camping is my muse
37. A bad day camping is better than a good day anywhere else
38. Embracing my inner nature lover
39. Sleeping on the ground is where it’s at
40. Disappearing into the woods
41. There’s no sadness a good campfire story can’t fix
42. Sharing s’mores and campfire stories
43. Gather round my campfire
44. What’s that sound? Silence? Oh yeah, I’m camping
45. Work fills pockets, camping fills the soul
46. Camping: when you spend a small fortune to live like someone poor
47. Warning: Lack of camping may cause irritability and sadness
48. Sometimes, the embers are better than the campfire
49. Keep calm and camp on
50. I camp to burn off the crazy!
51. Camping is not a luxury, it’s a necessity
52. I’m ready for green grass, warm days and campfire nights
53. Time spent camping isn’t time spent, it’s invested
54. I am most alive among the tall trees
55. Camping is my happy place
56. I love camping. And by camping, I mean drinking outside.
57. Into the wild I go
58. I go camping because I hate people
59. Everything is better when you’re camping
60. Born to camp, forced to work
61. Camping we will go!
62. Rainstorms will travel thousands of miles against prevailing winds for the opportunity to rain on a tent
63. Got stress? Go camping