Whether you’re looking for adorable Hollywood Studios shirts to wear to the theme park or you just want to rep your love for this iconic Disney park wherever you go, this is the best guide to Hollywood Studio T-shirts and funny Hollywood Studios shirts.
Before picking out what to wear to Disney World, you should know that adults are not allowed to dress up in costume (children are), but anyone can wear a themed Disney shirt – it’s part of the fun!
If you’re not usually the kind of person to seek out Hollywood Studios shirts, there are plenty of more subtle options, or you can get crazy with some in-your-face options.
Enjoy this list of the best Hollywood Studios shirts!
Best Hollywood Studios Shirts
For the old school Disney fans, when Hollywood Studios used to be called MGM, this is a funny shirt to show that you’re a true fanatic.
Plenty of people still refer to this park as MGM, and you’ll definitely find your kin as you walk around the park and people agree with you!
If you’re a Rock N Rollercoaster fan, this shirt is a great way to keep that love with you all year round and let everyone know which ride you’re going to be running to at rope drop.
This is a great option if you don’t want your shirt to actually say Hollywood Studios, as you can wear this out and about anywhere you go to keep that Disney magic going strong wherever you are.
If you’re an old school Disney fan, you know all about the Sorcerer’s hat, which used to be the main symbol of the park.
Today, you can rock this shirt with the Sorcerer’s hat for some nostalgia in your fashion.
These are the cutest Hollywood Studios shirts if you’re wanting something a bit more colorful and unique.
The pastel colors combined with the beautiful cursive font will make you feel like you’re the glammest one walking down the Hollywood Studios Boulevard.
Tower of Terror Shirts
This is a cute Tower of Terror shirt for fans of this iconic ride.
Choose from a few different colors, all with the same print option that shouts out the year the ride was opened and puts the Tower of Terror sketch front and center.
This Tower Hotel shirt is super cute and fans of the ride will love wearing this Hollywood Studios shirt around the theme park.
It’s got the Hollywood Tower Hotel logo, as well as a fun “drop in’s welcome” saying.
Toy Story Shirts
Channel your inner Buzz in these Space Rangers shirts that make for a great option to wear through Toy Story Land.
Look out for Buzz Lightyear walking around, as he may just give you some extra attention!
It’s time to get meta with this Disney characters enjoying Disney shirt.
The fun colors are a bright way to celebrate your trip to Hollywood Studios and everyone will love the joyful faces on the characters riding around in a tea cup and holding Mickey balloons (and check out that churro!).
This adorable play-on-words Disney shirt featuring Rex is a great way to have some fun in Toy Story Land.
Everyone knows how the Toy Story aliens sound, and on this shirt, they’re proclaiming that you’re the “Daaaaaaaaad!”
Get this for your dad to wear around the parks to let everyone know how much you love your kids (so much that you’re willing to wear a Daaaaaaaaaaaaaad shirt!).
“You’ve got a Friend in Me” is one of the most classic Toy Story lines, and this lovely Toy Story shirt is a great way to bring this into your day at the parks.
Using iconic Toy Story 4 character Forky, we all know what “No Forks Given” is really trying to say, but you can say it in a family-friendly way with this shirt!
Star Wars Shirts
This Pretty Fly for a JEDI Shirt is one of the best Star Wars shirts for anyone who loves rhyming plays on words and Star Wars.
Rock this all the way through Galaxy’s Edge and you’ll be feeling like a true JEDI.
We love this Stormtroopers themed “support the troops” shirt for its punniness and the gorgeous colors and fun design.
15. Chewbacca Shirt
If you want to rep your favorite Star wars character, don this Chewbacca shirt and hopefully you’ll spot him in Galaxy’s Edge!
Groups of friends will love this Star wars Squad goals shirt that bring your favorite characters together on a shirt all Gen Z’ers will love.
Girls love this Star Wars shirt that shows off your sassiness while also getting across that you’re a huge Star Wars fan.
Baby Yoda carries a Mickey balloon in this amazing Disney shirt that’s perfect for Hollywood studios.
For all the Star Wars loving Dads out there, this is the best Disney shirt ever.
Baby Yoda fans will love this funny shirt to show your Disney and Star Wars fandom.
This is the best Star Wars shirt for Disney World for any R2D2 fans.
Hollywood Studios Shirts for Families
These matching Star Wars shirts are so fun for parents and kids who share the Star Wars love.
Star Wars loving families will enjoy these “Dadalorian and Momalorian” shirts that make any family feel like they’re living out their Star Wars dreams.
These adorable matching Star Wars Mickey shirts are great for the family who love Mickey just as much as they love Star Wars.
Couples Shirts for Hollywood Studios
This adorable Toy Story couples shirt combo is a fun way to bring one of Buzz Lightyear’s most popular sayings to life and show that you finish each other’s sentences.
Hey! Want more of our expert Disney guides? Check these out!
- 49 Fantastic Ways to Save Money on a Disney Vacation
- 5 Best Disney Moderate Resorts (and where not to stay)
- Best Disney Value Resorts (and where not to stay)
- 13 Best Rides for Infants and Babies in the Magic Kingdom
- 27 Adorable Magic Kingdom Shirts for Fans
- 9 of the Best Rides for Tweens and Teens at Magic Kingdom
- 23 Adorable Epcot Shirts for Disney Fans
- 23 Fantastic Animal Kingdom Shirts for Disney Fans
- Best Disney Deluxe Resorts
- Ultimate Guide to Christmas at Disney World
- Which Disney All-Star Resort is Best?
- 21 Best Disney Resorts, Ranked
- Exactly What to Wear to Disney World
- How to Avoid Lines at Disney World
- Exactly How to Avoid Parking Fees at Disney World
- Renting DVC Points: How to Save Hundreds at Disney
- Going to Disney World Alone: the Ultimate Guide
- Fun Tips for Celebrating a Birthday at Disney World
- Perfect Disney World 7 Day Itinerary
- Staying Cool at Disney World: Insider Secrets
- Best Time to Visit Disney World: the Truth
- Best Age for Disney World: the honest, specific truth
- Traveling to Disney World with a non-Disney fan
- Toy Story Land at Disney’s Hollywood Studio: the Ultimate Guide
- Honest + Complete Guide to Disney’s Skyliner
- How to Go to Disney World with Anxiety (and still have fun)
- 11+ Disastrous Disney World Mistakes to Avoid
- 17 Signs You Go to Disney World too Often
- Ultimate Guide to Disney World’s Galaxy’s Edge
- How to Get Upgraded at Disney World
- The Ultimate Disney Resort-Hopping Challenge
- 21 Cute Disney Family Matching Shirts
- 23 Best Disney World Shirts to Wear to the Parks
- 23 Magical Disney Couple Shirts
- 11 Best Pools at Disney World
- 26 Best Magic Kingdom Rides
- 11 Best Hollywood Studios Rides
- 10 Best Epcot Rides
- 8 Best Animal Kingdom Rides
- 21 Best Disney World Instagram Spots
- Secret Things to Do at Disney World
- Don’t Miss Things to Do at Hollywood Studios
- Best Things to Do in Disney World
- Adventurous Things to Do at Animal Kingdom
- Iconic Things to Do at Epcot
- Enchanting Things to Do at Magic Kingdom
- Ideas for the Perfect Disney World Honeymoon
- What to Pack for Disney World
- Free Places to Watch Fireworks at Disney World
- Brilliant Ways to Get Hard to Get Disney Dining Reservations
- Best Disney Resorts for Couples
- Best Places to Propose at Disney World
- Best Rides at Magic Kingdom for Adults
- Best Rides at Epcot for Adults
- Disney World for Adults: the Ultimate Guide
- Best Disney Resorts for Kids
- Best Disney Resorts for Toddlers
- Romantic Disney World Date Ideas
- Magical Things to Do at Disney Springs
- Best Disney Resorts for a Honeymoon
- Free Things to Do at Disney World
Get the All-American Travel Secrets!
Don't miss out on America's hidden gems!